Product Name: LiZiQi Aroma Tomato Base Steamboat Paste 李子柒此番香浓火锅底料230g
[Ingredients] Tomato Jam, Vegetable Oil, Peas, Sugar, Tomato Powder, Tomatoes, Spices, Chicken Seasoning, MSG, Ginger, Salt, Vinegar, Lactic Acid, Yeast Extract, Food Flavour, Citric Acid, D-Sodium Erythorbate, Disodium 5'-Ribonucleotides, Potassium Sorbate.
[Allergens] This product contains gluten-containing grains and their products, soybeans and their products.
[Net Weight] 230g
[Shelf Life] 9 Months
[Storage] Store in a ventilated, cool, dry place at room temperature; store in cold storage after opening bag.
1. Add 900ml water (bone broth is better) to the pot, pour 230g of this product into the pot, add appropriate amount of fresh tomato, ginger slice according to personal preference.
2. Add cabbage, beef, luncheon meat, shrimp paste and other dishes. Once cooked, it is ready to be eaten, serves 2-3 people.
1. Add fresh tomato and peas, after boiling, there will be foam, which is normal and can be removed.
2. Add an appropriate amount of water after the soup have been reduced from boiling to avoid food sticking to the pot.
3. If the package is broken or bulging, do not eat. Please contact the product dealer for replacement.
Product Name: LiZiQi Red Oil Pasta (bowl) 李子柒红油面皮（桶装）135g
Noodle: Wheat Flour, Refined Vegetable Oil.
Oil Bag: Vegetable Oil (Containing THBQ), Chili, Black Sesame, Spices, Food Flavours, Chili Seasoning (Chili pepper, Maltodextrin),
Chili Powder Bag: Salt, Sodium Glutamate, Maltodextrin, Dehydrated Green Onion, White Sugar, Food Flavours, Yeast Extract, Disodium 5'-Ribonucleotides, Ginger Powder, Green Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Silica
Vinegar Bag: Brewed Vinegar (Contains Potassium Sorbate), Brewed Soy Sauce (Contains Potassium Sorbate), Glacial Acetic Acid, Citric Acid
Kelp Flavour Bag: Kelp, Vegetable Oil, Chili, Salt, Sodium Glutamate, Lactic Acid, 5'-Taste Disodium Nucleotide
Fungus Bamboo Shoot Flavour Bag: Bamboo Shoots, Black Fungus, Soybean Oil, Ginger, Pepper, Salt, White Sugar, Sodium Glutamate, Citric Acid, 5'-Disodium Nucleotide, Sorbic Acid Potassium, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Metabisulfite
[Allergens] Soybean, wheat, wheat bran, sesame, peanut
[Net Weight] 135g
[Shelf Life] 9 Months
1. Remove the seasoning bag, leave the noodles in the cup, add hotter than 90℃ of boiling water and completely submerge noodles, cover the lid, and put the oil bag on the lid for preheating.
2. After 5 minutes and pour out water.
3. Add seasoning bag, stir well and then eat. Can also be based on personal preferences, you may add all kinds of vegetables for better flavour.
Tips: This product tastes spicy, please add seasoning according to your personal taste, the contents have chili, spices granules, please feel free to eat. Eat as soon as possible after opening, if found bulging, damaged or other abnormal states, do not eat, and contact dealer to replace.