For effective after sales service, kindly take note of the following:
- Warranty card will be replaced by online warranty. This is to facilitate faster warranty registration processing and ensure prompt after sales service. Please register your product warranty online on the same date as the purchased date. Kindly ensure you attach a clear photo or scanned copy of the purchase invoice or receipt when you do your warranty registration.
- The company or its authorised service agent reserves the right to decline the warranty claim if purchase invoice or receipt is not included as attachment.
- Your product warranty applies to new products purchased for domestic use and from all authorised retailers and distributors in Malaysia only.
- Warranty covers only manufacturing defects arising from normal usage within the warranty period. The company or its authorised service agents will at its discretion and without charge, repair or replace the defective components or parts of the product. Any parts replaced under this warranty shall become the property of Pensonic Sales & Service Sdn Bhd.
- Warranty does not cover damages caused by accident, misuse, fair wear & tear, acts of nature, attack of household pests, wrong voltage installation / usage of generator, or if tempered with, in any attempt to self-repair / through unauthorised service agent.
- Appliance requiring service should be brought to Pensonic Customer Care Centres or its authorised service agents. On-site repairs are provided only for Large Home Appliances such as Washing Machines, Dryers, Water Heaters, LED TV 24” & above, Freezers, Refrigerators, Built-in Appliances, Cooker Hoods and Air-conditioners.
- Pensonic reserves the right to reduce the warranty period if the appliance is utilised for commercial or semi commercial purposes.